aliasnikki/nikz
pronounsshe, they
76written posts
hotaryuearned bits
offlinecurrently
hotaryu
hotaryu Avatar
one day!
Good day! This want ad is for an AU OCs Genshin Impact site with an alternate timeline!

In this

About Feng:
Feng is the preeminent Anemo yaksha in the site. Dutiful, blunt, enigmatic, Feng lost her loved ones in a period of time where the Archons went to war with Celestia. During this time, her parents had abandoned her to care for her little brother and keep him alive. However, the kid became a war casualty and so did her parents, who had gone to war with Celestia. The loss of her family to the war with Celestia caused her to try seeking reform and swear service to the now-Geo Archon. She eventually became a preeminent yaksha under the Geo Archon's service. 

Since the end of the war with Celestia, Feng's taken to gambling, music, and drinking and dancing as healthy outlets outside of working overtime all the time. Learn more about Feng here.

So how does the wanted character come in here? During Feng's time in the refugee camps as the war with Celestia raged on, the requested character looked out for her. They became friends, but due to his family's status obsession and traditionalist mindset, Feng and he became enemies. Eventually, though, he was won over by the hard work of the Geo Archon.

About The Requested Character:
During Feng's time in the refugee camps as the war with Celestia raged on, the requested character looked out for her and became her hunting partner as well as confidant. He is an adeptus from a status-obsessed, traditionalist, and respectable adeptus clan. 

As a person, he is caring, responsible, honorable, ambitious - and enjoys challenges. He's better with people and taking charge more than Feng. Right now, he fulfills his contract with the Geo Archon as a fighter. Other than keeping the personality, background, connection and relationship with Feng intact, his character can be flexible.

His face claim is also open but I personally suggest Son Hak from Akatsuki No Yona, Hakuryuu Ren from Magi, and Su from Honkai Impact. 

What Should You Expect From the Relationship:
-Banter and bickering, maybe even moments where they both eat up the eye candy (aka each other)
-Plenty of Sexual Tension, Pining, Angst
-A bit of high stakes as the adepti community is quite small; there are officially two yaksha in the site and four playable adepti 

OTP Inspirations/Pegs:
Jake Peralta and Amy Santiago (Brooklyn 99), Haruno Sakura and  Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto), Kate Sharma and Anthony Bridgerton (Bridgerton), Penelope Featherington and Colin Bridgerton (Bridgerton), 

Link to Original Want Ad: I Just Wanna Be Yours 

If you're interested, please shoot me a DM so I can get you up to speed. Thank you so much!

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,792written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!